Click on any image to see it in full size.
Products and Applications
|Executive Desktop™ homepage|
|VidyoDesktop™ used on Mac||VidyoHealth™ in a surgical unit||VidyoHealth™ on a WiFi device|
|Vidyo for Healthcare home consultation||Vidyo for Healthcare home consultation|
If you’d like to download an image, follow these steps:
- On a PC, right-click on the image you want; on a Mac, ctrl-click.
- Select “Save Image As…” or “Save Picture As…”
- Select the name that’s in the “File name” box, and type in the name you would like to give the image.
- If you’d like to save the image in a specific format, click the down arrow to the right of the “Save as type” box and pick a format to save the picture as.
- Select the folder where you would like to save the image, and click the button to the right of the “File name” box. Depending on your browser, it’s either called Save or Open.
- The image will then be saved on your computer.