The Channel/Sales Account Manager is responsible for growing Vidyo’s market share in mid-market as well as working closely with a small number of strategic partners. The successful candidate will work as part of the UK sales team and collaborate with the broader sales, pre-sales and marketing functions to create and support Channel Sales, Marketing and Training programs to help drive revenue. This position will require travel within the UK for 25% of the time but be predominantly based out of our London office.
What you’ll do:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in key & assigned partner accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partners’ performance objectives and expectations.
- Be responsible for a revenue target for mid-market accounts as well as more strategic objectives
- Lead on sales qualification and execution both in front of customers and with the relevant partners
- Generate demand and pipeline through the nominated key partners
- Build awareness, drive sell-through, and increase brand loyalty
- Work with the channels to develop and execute their sales efforts to increase revenues through joint sales calls and focused sales campaigns
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of Company programs among assigned partners
- Conduct sales and product training as needed
- Manage in-bound sales enquiries, qualify and allocate to partners as appropriate.
- Work closely with regional VP to develop and manage a structured rhythm of business with key partners
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of successful experience working in a channel group with measurable results in driving and increasing revenues
- You’re experienced in video conferencing, unified communications or contact center environment – a plus
- You have proven ability to deliver sales training as well as help drive sales for various channels
- You understand how to analyze products and programs to improve market share and profits
- You have strong phone skills and can work with key channel partners face-to-face as well as over Vidyo
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar discipline.
- You’re able to travel at least 25% of the time
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Reference Channel in subject line.