As a member of the Technology team you will collectively be responsible for the development of Vidyo SDK’s next generation architecture. The Vidyo SDK is a multi-platform software component library that spans both client and server application environments.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the design and implementation of the next generation communication delivery system, including multi-party chat, presence, file transfer, and audio and video conferencing
- New feature design and implementation
- Integrate newly available technologies and devices
- Deliver Vidyo SDK APIs to content creators and ensure usability
- Develop tools and automation to deliver robust software components
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software design and development
- You’ve worked with XMPP signaling or VOIP signaling protocols
- You understand media transport protocols: RTP, ICE, TURN, etc.
- You have strong knowledge of system-level C/C++ programming for large and complex systems
- You understand algorithms, data structures, threading/asynchronous programing
- You’ve worked with at least 2 of the following Operating Systems: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, and Windows
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a degree in CS/EE
- You’re experienced with Presence, Multi-party chat, and/or file transfer
- You’re knowledgeable with Web technologies (WebRTC, Websockets, HTTP)
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com and reference CE in the subject line.