What you’ll do:
- Lead and orchestrate Vidyo and Partner resources to identify & qualify opportunities, create and close business value engagements to achieve product and services bookings targets
- Discover, establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive / business decision maker level with sponsors in Operations, LOB and IT.
- Demonstrate the ability to create an account strategy focused around key customer requirements, desired business outcomes, alignment with Vidyo key products and solutions, and a detailed market execution plan
- Develop & manage business value based opportunities within targeted accounts -often over 12-month sales cycles. Lead opportunities from discovery to completion.
- Participate in external industry activities/organizations
- Up to 70% travel
Who you are:
- You have 7-10 years’ Healthcare industry experience
- You are have experience in leveraging consultative selling to healthcare providers, payers, and health systems, including highly visible contacts in the healthcare industry
- You are knowledgeable in clinical or operational work flows, key business process enablement, and technology solution design
- You have demonstrated financial acumen necessary to develop and present a comprehensive business case
- You have sales and/or sales management experience with one of the following; professional services, a technology provider, integrator or enterprise IT delivery organization
- You have experience managing to metrics and KPIs
- You have the ability to lead project teams to achieve business outcomes in a highly complex matrix environment
- You envision what needs to be done to solve a customer problem, create specific actionable plans to achieve the objective and orchestrate diverse teams to deliver the solution.
- You have the ability to listen, establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Vidyo, Customers, Partners, and the extended team
- You have experience or working knowledge of: clinical workflow in the acute and ambulatory setting, care team coordination, patient engagement, virtual care / telehealth use case development and/or implementation, EHR and Patient Portal implementation and usage, healthcare financial / budget cycle process
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Reference HC RSM in subject line.