What you’ll do:
- Join the engineering team that works with innovative technologies in a fast-paced and creative environment. We may offer relocation packages if you do not live nearby
- You will be responsible for designing and developing the next generation of immersive video collaboration apps for Vidyo.
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience developing user facing apps in Objective-C/Swift for iOS
- You have used AVFoundation, CoreGraphics, CoreMedia, MediaPlayer & UIKit frameworks in iOS
- You’ve used XCode to build apps for iOS and OS X and used Instruments to find memory leaks, optimize your apps
- You are so passionate about building apps for iOS that you have been to WWDC even though you didn’t get in
- You are strong in Data Structures and Algorithms. You can talk for hours about the differences between tries and b-trees and why one is better than the other
- You have built apps for multiple form factors (iPhone 4, iPhone 6, 6+, iPad Air etc) from an idea and have launched them on the AppStore
- You are interested in developing your Android skills about 25% of the time
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Reference iOS Developer in subject line.