Are you looking for a role that combines your technical knowledge and people skills in a rewarding and rapidly growing organization? If so, a Sales Engineer career at Vidyo may be for you! Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for our Sales team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to be an integral part of the Financial Services sales team. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with Sales as the key technical advisors and advocates for Vidyo products. Ideal candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Explain features and benefits of Vidyo’s solutions in comparison to competitive products through a clear understanding of product positioning
- Deliver confident, enthusiastic product presentations to technical and non-technical personnel at customers’ sites, Vidyo offices, trade shows, and conferences
- Complete RFI/RFP by identifying customer requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive communication
- Identify, consolidate, and convey customer needs to appropriate internal departments
- Provide onsite support and product installation for Proof of Concepts and prototypes in varying environments
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer supporting network-based products
- You have Financial Services Industry experience – A PLUS
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills that are adaptable to various audiences and technical levels, up to C-level
- You find it easy to communicate with people from all walks of life
- You are passionate about excelling in a fast-paced environment while delivering objectives in a timely manner
- You have worked with Middleware and Software architectures and solution integration
- You have a very solid and comprehensive knowledge of IP networks and protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, WiFi, Web filtering, IPS/IDS, and know how to troubleshoot and identify issues
- You are familiar with SOAP, XML and have some skills in high-level programming languages
- You work well in a close-team environment
- You have experience with cloud based software platforms delivered as a service – A PLUS
- You have hands-on knowledge in video and VOIP, including SIP and H.323 protocols – A PLUS
- You have some experience in technical support and troubleshooting – A PLUS
- You have a BS degree in computer science or equivalent – Advanced degree – A PLUS
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Reference Sales Engineer -NJ in subject line.