As a member of the R&D team, the Server Developer will be responsible for improving the existing system infrastructure as well work on the next phase of Vidyo’s platform. The primary responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Play a pivotal role in the ongoing design and development of backend features for a globally distributed ultra low-latency media routing infrastructure.
- New feature design and performance improvement for high performance, scalable, real-time, server-side solutions.
- Tackle problems in the domain of Infrastructure virtualization, distributed computing, and more.
- CS/EE Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 years plus experience in server-side software development
- Experience developing large-scale, distributed, high-availability software
- Strong C/C++ or Java programming experience
- Experience with large-scale relational databases uch as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Experience creating multi-platform solutions
- Solid Linux skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with real-time or web communications
- Experience with non-relational database systems
Reference Req #1009 – Server Developer in subject line.