As a member of this dynamic team, you will collectively be responsible for the development of user-facing client software running on multiple platforms while playing a pivotal role in its future development. In this role you will work on complex software cycles, as well as communication and interactions with a multitude of other software components running on a variety of operating systems and devices.
Your daily tasks may include:
- New feature design and implementation
- Integration of newly available web technologies and devices
- Optimizations to existing infrastructure and algorithms
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
As a suitable candidate for this position, you are the given the opportunity to work in an engaging, challenging and open environment. You are expected to show involvement and commitment to the success of the Company’s product offerings.
- Proven industry experience with at least five (5) years in software development
- Experience with at least two (2) of the following OS: Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Experience with frameworks like ExtJS, AngularJS, jQuery – A MUST
- Java development experience is required
- Experience with web-based programming for large and complex systems
- Experience developing multi-media and/or communication applications or services (chat, audio, video)
- Experience with interactive voice and/or video communications over IP – A PLUS
- Knowledge of Flash – A PLUS
- CS/EE degree