Become a part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the development of complex software!
- Create scalable back-end infrastructure and distributed/cloud systems
- Build cross-platform application libraries using C and C++
- Design, implement and test modular, scalable and maintainable software libraries and applications
- Create Unit tests and sample code for the application libraries
- High level of C/C++ programming knowledge and experience
- Experience with TCP/IP, SIP, XMPP and other network protocol programming
- 3+ years of relevant experience building production software for complex products
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic startup-like environment
- Be a highly technical and hands-on coder and effective communicator
- BS or MS in CS/EE or related field
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience in writing real-time communications software
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference 1018 in subject line.