As a member of this dynamic team, you will collectively be responsible for the development of a wide range of foundational components of Vidyo’s client and back-end architecture running on multiple platforms. In this role, you will work on communication and interactions with a multitude of other software components running on a variety of operating systems and devices. You will mostly be using C and C++ for development.
Your daily tasks may include:
- New feature design and implementation
- Integration of newly available technologies and devices
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
As a suitable candidate for this position you are given the opportunity to work in an engaging, challenging and open environment. You are expected to show involvement and commitment to the success of the product or products the company is offering.
- Proven industry experience of 5 years in software development
- Experience with system-level C/C++ programming for large and complex systems
- Experience with at least 2 of the following OS: OS X, iOS , Windows, and Linux
- Experience with a least 1 of the following audio capture/playback APIs: OS X/iOS Core Audio, Windows Core Audio, Linux Pulse Audio
- Experience with interactive voice and/or video communications over IP a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-learner and independent worker but also a strong team player
- CS/EE degree