As a member of this dynamic team, you will collectively be responsible for the development of video algorithms and software running on multiple platforms, while playing a pivotal role in its future development. You will primarily use C and C++ for development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop efficient video encoder and decoder software and algorithms for Vidyo’s video conferencing products
- Implement features of H.265/HEVC codec
- Improve video quality and efficiency
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience optimizing algorithms to reduce CPU and memory requirements
- MS in EE or CS or equivalent
- Proficient in C/C++ software development
- Experience with image and video coding, especially H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Experience with H.264 SVC a plus
- Experience developing and implementing video compression and processing algorithms
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Req #1016 in subject line.