Everyday PCs become personal telepresence systems
VidyoDesktop™ brings unprecedented telepresence-quality video conferencing to a company’s most commonly used business tool — personal computers. The VidyoDesktop software client delivers low latency HD-quality video for natural communications, and single-click simplicity with an intuitive graphical user interface or mouse control. Vidyo™ puts the productivity power of video conferencing into the hands of users.
- Super-quick installation
- Windows, Macintosh and Linux* computers – *(certain versions only)
- Real-time monitoring of participant video quality and network performance
- Customizable personal screen layouts, including preferred speaker and continuous presence formats
- Highly flexible application and data sharing options
- Integration with Microsoft Lync, IBM Lotus Sametime, and Adobe Connect
Vidyo’s Adaptive Video Layering Architecture delivers industry-leading error resiliency and low latency for personal telepresence on everyday desktop devices. This architecture enables the VidyRouter™ and VidyoDesktop to work together, dynamically adjusting video communications to network conditions and CPU utilization throughout a conference session based on the capabilities of each endpoint device, so all participants benefit from the full potential of their devices to deliver natural, face-to-face communication without broken images or delay.
VidyoDesktop integrates seamlessly with VidyoRoom™ systems, traditional H.323 and SIP endpoints using the VidyoGateway™. For integration with unified communication platforms, Vidyo provides plug-ins for IBM Lotus Sametime as well as Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Lync.