Connect H.323 and SIP-based systems to Vidyo
VidyoGateway integrates your existing video conferencing equipment with the Vidyo infrastructure to extend the life of legacy systems. Available in both physical and virtual form factors, VidyoGateway connects to both MCUs and endpoints from vendors such as Cisco and Polycom for secure video, audio, signaling, and content sharing with any Vidyo endpoint, including VidyoDesktop, VidyoMobile, VidyoRoom, and VidyoPanorama.
- Seamlessly integrates multiple legacy endpoints with Vidyo
- Quality up to 1080p30
- Provides packet-loss error resiliency over the Internet through VidyoRouter – no external QoS required when co-located with legacy endpoints
- Supports clustering, load balancing, and failover to enhance capacity and resiliency
Supported Protocols and Standards
- H.264 SVC, H.264 AVC, H.263 (video)
- G.711, G.722 (audio)
- H.323 and SIP (signaling)
- H.235 AES Encryption for H.323 legacy endpoints
- H.239 (data sharing)
- H.224 Far-end Camera Control (FECC)
- VidyoGateway: 1U server appliance (standard and XL versions)
- VidyoGateway VE: Virtual appliance for VMware ESXi hypervisors
Learn more about VidyoGateway.