HD video conferencing on everyday mobile devices
The VidyoMobile™ app transforms your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet into a virtual meeting place so you can collaborate with others from wherever you are. Now you can join or host single- or multi-point video conferences over everyday wireless networks as easily as making a phone call or sending email. VidyoMobile consistently delivers a telepresence-quality experience to your mobile device, and familiar gesture and layout controls allow you to participate productively in every meeting.
- Available as a free app for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets
- Ideal for multipoint conferencing on WiFi, 3G and 4G wireless networks
- Dynamically decodes up to 720p and encodes up to VGA quality
- Layout control of dynamic continuous presence or active speaker switching
- Native gesture support includes pinch-to-zoom and pan
VidyoMobile integrates seamlessly with the software-based VidyoConferencing™ platform, and with other Vidyo endpoints including VidyoDesktop™, VidyoRoom™ and VidyoPanorama™ systems, as well as H.323 and SIP endpoints via VidyoGateway™ or through the VidyoWay™ service.
Support for VidyoMobile is available for purchase as part of the VidyoConferencing solution or as a service through a Vidyo Qualified Conferencing Service Provider.
|iPhone||5, 4S, 4|
|iPod Touch||5th and 4th generation|
|iPad||4th, 3rd, 2nd, iPad Mini|
*All devices require iOS 4.3 or later
VidyoMobile™ for iOS Highlights:
- Intuitive interface and one-touch access to conferences
- HD multipoint video conferencing over WiFi, 3G or 4G wireless networks
- Flexible options to control layout, active speaker, continuous presence modes
- Multiple participants can share data simultaneously
- Content dock to preview and switch between shared data
- Familiar iOS gesture controls
The software-based VidyoConferencing™ platform offers flexibility to capitalize on new mobile technologies like the third-generation iPad with its 2048 x 1536 pixel Retina display. iPad users with VidyoMobile can enjoy HD videoconferencing resolution on a tablet device, including three-megapixel application sharing capability. The enhanced detail inspires greater video collaboration on mobile devices for an endless variety of use cases.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks and Retina is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
|Amazon||Kindle Fire HD 7.0||7.2.1 (Kindle version)|
|Amazon||Kindle Fire HD 8.9||8.1.3 (Kindle version)|
|Asus||Transformer Prime||4.1.1||WiFi only|
|Galaxy Nexus||4.2.2||Global GSM|
|Galaxy Nexus S||4.1.2||Global GSM|
|Nexus 7||4.2.2||WiFi only|
|Nexus 10||4.2.2||WiFi only|
|Samsung||Droid Charge 4G||2.3.6||Verizon|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note 2||4.1.2||Global GSM|
|Samsung||Galaxy Nexus S||4.0.4||unlocked GSM|
|Samsung||Galaxy S II||4.0.4||AT&T, T-Mobile|
|Samsung||Galaxy S II Skyrocket||4.0.4||AT&T|
|Samsung||Galaxy S III||4.1.2||AT&T, Global GSM, Verizon, Sprint|
|Samsung||Galaxy Tab 10.1||4.0.4||Verizon|
|Samsung||Galaxy Tab 2 10.1||4.0.4||Wi-Fi only|
|Sony||Xperia S||4.0.3||Global GSM|
*Other Android devices not yet certified by Vidyo may work with VidyoMobile provided that they meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1GHz single core ARMv7 processor
- 512 RAM
- OS version 2.2 and above
- Wireless connectivity
- Screen resolution of 480×800 pixels
- Optional: camera, microphone
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.