As Vidyo products or services advance through normal product lifecycles, influenced by market demands or the emergence of newer, better technology, notices of life cycle changes can be found on this page. Such communication includes End of Sale and End of Life notices for the products or services that Vidyo plans to sunset support for. In addition, you can find more information about Vidyo’s End of Life process in the Vidyo Product End of Life (EOL) Policy document.
Vidyo End of Life and End of Support Announcements:
- Phoenix Duet PCS MT202 Speakerphone — End of Sale
- Vidyo Extension for Microsoft® Lync®2010 – End of Life
- Adobe® Connect™ and IBM® Sametime® Plugs-in for VidyoDesktop™
- VidyoRoom HD-50, HD-110, HD-200 and HD-220 – End of Life
- Vidyo Server Components Based on ASUS and Supermicro Platforms – End of Life
- Call Detail Records v.1 (CDRv1) - End of Support