Restrictions on Use: The Service may not be used in critical safety or other applications where any failure may reasonably be anticipated to result in bodily injury, loss of life, or catastrophic damage to property. The foregoing shall not limit use of the Service for healthcare applications, which shall be subject to following sentence: No representation or warranty is made that the Service can achieve: (i) unaltered transmission of still images, video images or audio; or (ii) continuous, uninterrupted and non-corrupted transmission of such still images, video images or audio, and no governmental agency or department has authorized the medical effectiveness of the Service. The Service may not be used by any user in any jurisdiction where such use, or the provision of this Service, is illegal or requires any permission, permit or license of any governmental agency or department. Use of the Service is limited to your internal business purposes, and in no event may the Service be provided by you to third parties, whether on a service bureau, service provider/reseller or time sharing basis or otherwise. Any use of the Service in violation of the foregoing is at the user’s sole risk.
No Emergency Services: The Service is not intended to support or carry emergency calls to any type of hospital, law enforcement agency, medical care unit or any other kind of emergency service.
Use by Children: You will not allow children under 18 to use the Services without the involvement and the express prior consent of a parent or guardian.
Prohibited Conduct: You are expressly prohibited from engaging or assisting others in engaging in the conduct listed below in connection with your and their use of the Service:
- using the Service in any manner contrary to these restrictions;
- interfering with, disrupting, altering or destroying the Service or any of its screens, features or functions;
- probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Service or any system or network on, from or through which the Service is provided;
- attempting to circumvent or defeat any system or network security measures on, from or through which the Service is provided;
- removing, modifying or obscuring any proprietary rights notices that are placed on the Service;
- spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting or otherwise attempting automatic or manual means of accessing, logging-in to, obtaining data or information from the Service;
- impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- using the Service (i) to engage in, promote or facilitate any criminal activity, (ii) to send any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law, (iii) to expose any other User to material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable or (iv) otherwise in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation (without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not listen to or record any Calls or otherwise receive or disclose the Content of any Call in a manner that violates the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 United States Code §§ 2510 – 2522 (“ECPA”) or engage in any other activity that violates the ECPA, or any similar laws or regulations of any other country, state, or other jurisdiction);
- transmitting, distributing, disseminating, publishing or storing any information that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact or is fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, or harassing, or that threatens or encourages injury to persons or property or infringement of the lawful rights of any party;
- violating the privacy rights of any party;
- introducing harmful of malicious code (such as viruses, worms and malware); or
- using the Service to send, relay, forward, bounce, reply, or otherwise route commercial or non-commercial unsolicited electronic messages (commonly referred to as “spam”) or commercial electronic messages, even if previously solicited by the intended recipient, including by inserting your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into the Service.
Your access to and/or use of the Service may be suspended if you have or we or our service providers suspect you may, violate these prohibitions or, for any other reason, without prior notice and without liability to you or any other party whatsoever.
Disclaimer: You agree that you are solely responsible for your activities. We and our service providers do not moderate or otherwise actively monitor the Calls and other activities undertaken by you in connection with your use of the Service. We make reasonable efforts to enforce prohibitions on libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, harassing and/or threatening conduct, but some users still may make comments or display content that others will find inappropriate or offensive. You expressly agree that we and our service providers are not responsible for the foregoing or the actual or alleged affect thereof on any group or individual.
Recording: You will comply with all applicable laws, whether federal, state, local or international, relating to the privacy of communication for all parties to a conversation, including advising all participants in a recorded call that the call is being recorded. TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN A RECORDED CALL, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO BEING RECORDED.
Export Control: You will not use of the Service in or from any country subject to U.S. government embargo (including as designated by the Office of Foreign Asset Control of the Treasury Department (“OFAC”) and the Department of Commerce (“DoC”) or any successor or designee agencies thereof). You represent and warrant that you are not an individual that is prohibited, denied or debarred by the U.S. government, including as designated by OFAC and/or DoC.
Responsibility for Communications: You are solely responsible for all information and data, including any verbal, visual, graphical, sound, textual or other content (collectively, “Content”) communicated during calls or otherwise transmitted, disclosed, published or used in connection with the use of the Service by you (“Transmit”). You will not Transmit any Content to anyone else by means of the Service, unless by virtue of ownership of the Content or possession of a license to Transmit that Content to others you have an unconditional right to do so. You grant us and our service providers a fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, right and license to Transmit, store, modify, reformulate and otherwise use all such Content for any lawful purpose related to the provision, operation, or maintenance of the Service.
June 7, 2016