Welcome to the first edition of Partner Pulse, the newsletter designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest news, assets and resources with Vidyo. Please take a few minutes to view the assets, and use them with your customers today!
Deal Registration has never been easier!
Check out our new online form and don’t forget to bookmark it.
LATEST VIDEO HEADLINES
Product Solution Updates
- VidyoEngage for Genesys Video
- VidyoEngage for Genesys Solution Brief
- Published Article: CEO Eran Westman published a forward-thinking article on CMSWire about the future of customer engagement
- The Vidyo Blog: Vidyo named Genesys AppFoundry Partner of the Year at G-Force 2016 and the People’s Choice winner for VidyoEngage for Genesys.
- The Vidyo Blog: Finovate Chats with Vidyo About the Top Trends in Fintech, and Video Banking Leads the Way
- The Vidyo Blog: Vidyo, Hurricane Matthew and Telehealth: Training for Disaster Response
- The Vidyo Blog: Vidyo Deployed at Aspen Institute Stevens Initiative for Global Video Diversity Initiative
- The Vidyo Blog: Vidyo Unveils Telehealth Clinical Design Services at ATA to Accelerate Implementation Success
- Published Article: Our VP of Telehealth Business Development, Mark Noble, published his valuable thoughts on why digital health is just getting started.
About Vidyo, Inc.Vidyo is the leader in integrated video collaboration for businesses that require the highest quality, real-time video communications available to directly embed into their business processes. Millions of users around the world visually connect every day with Vidyo’s secure, scalable technology and cloud-based services. Vidyo has been awarded over 170 patents worldwide and is recognized by industry analysts for its cloud platform and APIs. Thousands of enterprises, service providers, and technology partners leverage Vidyo’s technology to create innovative HD quality video-enabled applications. Learn more at www.vidyo.com, on the blog, or follow Vidyo on Twitter @vidyo and on Facebook.
The VIDYO logo is a registered trademark of Vidyo, Inc., VIDYO and the trademarks of the VIDYO family of products are trademarks of Vidyo, Inc. and the other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
Many of the products and features described herein remain in varying stages of development and will be offered on a when-and-if available basis. The product plans, specifications, and descriptions are provided for information only and are subject to change without notice, and are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Vidyo reserves the right to modify future product plans at any time.