Explore the newest features from Vidyo
Dark mode is now available for VidyoConnect Mobile (Android 10 and later, iOS or iPadOS® 13 and later), VidyoConnect Desktop, and VidyoRooms
- Dark mode allows you to decrease the brightness of the VidyoConnect application background in low-light environments.
- This feature is helpful for hospital patients who want the application background brightness reduced in order to more easily rest or sleep
Vidyo Extends Integrations to Mobile, for example:
- TytoCare integration is now supported on Android and iOS (Patient side)
- TytoCare is a telehealth solution that simulates a comprehensive physical examination using a portable WiFi enabled diagnostic device
- Both registered and guest VidyoConnect users at the Point of Care (POC) side now have the ability to pair their Android and iOS devices with the Tyto device.
Voice + Content Only
VidyoConnect™ Mobile (Android™ & iOS)
- Registered and guest users can join conferences as voice only participants who can share and view content.
Friendly Device Selection
Friendly Device Selection enables you to:
- View which speaker, microphone, and camera devices you’re using while you’re in a VidyoConnect call.
- Easily switch to a new device.
- Clearly see whenever the device selection has been changed.
For more information, refer to the “Using Friendly Device Selection” section of the Using VidyoConnect: About Each Feature article.
VidyoRoom Healthcare UI
Examples of new user experience for practicioners and patients:
- Easy for practitioners to use: Provides streamlined workflows with familiar VidyoConnect icons
- Extensive peripherals supports the broadest range of PTZ cameras and medical devices
- Branding and white labeling can be customized by an administrator from the admin user interface
- Flexibility and choice for room control via handheld remote, or mouse & keyboard
- Customizable help screen for clinical users: Organizations can include a custom message that makes it easy for practitioners to get help