Alert: VidyoConnect for Desktop (Office 365 integration)
We’re tracking in issue with the Office 365 integration in VidyoConnect for Desktop.
Which products are affected?
- VidyoConnect for Desktop
- When you attempt to connect Office 365, your browser will open to complete authentication, but VidyoConnect will not proceed and you will see a loading animation (gray spinner) that continues indefinitely.
We have identified and addressed the root cause. The fix has already been implemented for our Head of Anchor versions 22.4.x and 21.6.x.
The latest non-Anchor versions will be patched with the hot fix as soon as possible.
What actions can I take?
- If you are currently using one of our Anchors (22.4.x or 21.6.x) please update to the latest version of VidyoConnect for Desktop for your Anchor branch. These versions are:
- Anchor branch 22.4.x: VidyoConnect for Desktop version 22.5.6.
- Anchor branch 21.6.x: VidyoConnect for Desktop version 21.6.5.
- Please see the Anchor release compatibility matrix for more information about the two Anchor branches.
- If you are on newer versions of our app (23.x):
- There are no end-user workarounds at this point.
- We are working on releasing a fix as soon as possible.
If you still need help you can contact your Vidyo Reseller or the Vidyo Support Team via email or phone at the locations listed in the Contact Us article.