Vidyo Inc.’s innovative technology is preferred by a broad spectrum of healthcare companies to visually-enable next generation telehealth solutions, evidenced by numerous Vidyo-powered application demonstrations across the show floor during the 20th Annual Telemedicine Meeting & Trade Show in Los Angeles, May 2-5, 2015. Leveraging the VidyoWorksTM platform the full patient continuum of care can be enhanced through telehealth applications including Vidyo-enabled prospective patient engagement from the hospital website, inclusive in-office patient visits, in-patient bedside engagement, support for virtual rounding, at-home patient monitoring and at-home video visits. These video-enabled healthcare solutions will be on display at the Vidyo Booth, #2502, during the conference.
“The top names in healthcare have embraced Vidyo and made it the technology of choice for real-time HD video communications,” said Eran Westman, CEO, Vidyo. “The VidyoWorks platform is ubiquitous in healthcare, from clinicians to payors to patients, and Vidyo is at the forefront of the telehealth industry. Vidyo is proud to play an integral part in making healthcare to the home a reality for organizations working across the healthcare ecosystem.”
“Vidyo’s secure, flexible and scalable platform is central to American Well’s ability to meet increasing demand for in-home telehealth services,” said Roy Schoenberg, MD, MPH, Chief Executive Officer, American Well. “Providing an affordable way to easily access quality care online has proven to be a valuable tool for patients and physicians alike.”
“Video communication is becoming increasingly important in healthcare and Vidyo is well equipped to address the needs of healthcare organizations seeking a reliable and secure video platform that is workflow compatible with the electronic health record,” said Dr. David Rhew, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Healthcare and Fitness, Samsung Electronics America. “Integration of the VidyoWorks platform into Samsung’s Healthcare solutions enables healthcare professionals to engage with colleagues and patients beyond the walls of a hospital or clinic.”
“Video capabilities are becoming indispensable to modern healthcare delivery and Vidyo’s robust technology is able to meet the needs of this ever-changing marketplace,” said Robert Dudzinski, EVP Healthcare Strategy, West Corporation. “Meaningful interactions that are convenient and cost effective are enabling West and its customer base to offer a better standard of care.”
Vidyo-Enabled Demonstrations at ATA:
- AMD Global Telemedicine Inc: Demonstration of video conferencing integration embedded within AMD’s AGNES InteractiveTM telemedicine platform for simultaneous clinical assessment and multi-point video conferencing, in a single web-based workspace. AMD Global Telemedicine Booth #1601
- American Well: Demonstration of complete suite of telehealth solutions connecting the entire healthcare ecosystem, providing direct to patient consultations and coordinated specialty team care with high-definition video through web and Amwell mobile app. American Well Booth #903
- GetWellNetwork: Demonstration of Vidyo integration into GetWellNetwork’s Interactive Patient CareTM. The integration of Vidyo with GetWellNetwork enables patients to consult with doctors, specialists and family members in hospitals, homes, or remote areas through video collaboration. Vidyo Booth #2502
- Great Lakes NeuroTech: Demonstration of embedded video capabilities in Kinesia HomeView™ a device for objective and home monitoring of Parkinson’s disease motor symptoms. Great Lakes NeuroTech Booth #1414
- Kubi by Revolve Robotics: Demonstration of Vidyo running on tablets paired with the Kubi telepresence robot, which can pan and tilt remotely, increasing ease of use and engagement. Kubi mounts on a medical cart or counter space in patient rooms, medical offices or for home care. Revolve Robotics Booth #2226
- MediSprout: Demonstration of video integration into MediSprout’s mobile app for simple and secure virtual office visits. MediSprout Booth #2813
- Mercy: Demonstration of Mercy SafeWatch, a video-enabled teleICU leveraging video-enabled bedside systems to communicate with Mercy’s central teleICU command center. eConsult, eAcute and Telestroke solutions leveraging Vidyo will also be on display. Mercy Booth #2526
- Metro: Demonstration of Metro’s newly re-designed AccessPoint™ mobile workstation with integrated one and two-way video communications capabilities. Metro Booth #1123
- Samsung: Demonstration of optimized video experiences for an in-office patient and a remote loved one joining a consultation with real-time 3D ultrasound video using the Samsung portfolio products and technologies, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Flow. Vidyo Booth #2502
- SnapMD: Demonstration of video integration into SnapMD’s Connected Care telemedicine platform that connects patients directly with their health care providers. SnapMD Booth #2522
- West Corporation: Demonstration of a proof of concept with video capabilities integrated into an at home health monitoring workflow involving patient, patient family care provider and monitoring clinician. West Corp. Booth #1423
- Yorktel: Demonstration of a video-enabled telemedicine cart and wall-mounted system, design/consulting, integration and Managed Services.Yorktel Booth #1929
Vidyo’s integration into electronic health record systems has also gained attention, with three of the top five global EHR management systems using the VidyoWorks platform to embed video communication into existing EHR workflows.
For more information please visit the Vidyo booth during ATA 2015 (Booth #2502), May 3-5 in Los Angeles, California or contact email@example.com if you’d like to schedule a briefing.