New capabilities and features extend Vidyo’s leadership in key industries including healthcare and financial services
Hackensack, NJ – November 7, 2017 – Vidyo, the global leader in embedded video collaboration technology, today announced a streamlined product lineup that sets a new industry standard for cloud-based real-time video interaction. Vidyo’s product portfolio, delivered by the VidyoCloudTM platform, serves enterprise businesses with unparalleled quality video interaction at scale, from healthcare to financial services and virtually any other organization.
VidyoCloud is a powerful cloud-based video interaction platform that eases deployment and administration so that customers do not have to become video infrastructure and network experts. VidyoCloud powers two turn-key solutions, VidyoConnectTM and VidyoEngageTM, as well as the vidyo.ioTM platform-as-a-service offering which allows customers to embed rich interactive video into any workflow, application, or device.
VidyoConnect is an enterprise meeting solution for team collaboration that offers a high-quality unified experience across all endpoints, including mobile devices, desktop, and purpose-built conference rooms. For customers that manage a high volume of video communication inside their firewall, Vidyo offers a unique hybrid capability that manages video traffic within the corporate network.
VidyoEngage enhances interpersonal connections by enabling enterprises and healthcare systems to provide face-to-face video interaction with customers and patients, thereby increasing satisfaction and outcomes.
“Our enhanced product line reflects the direction that we see the market moving,” said Eran Westman, Vidyo President and CEO. “All of our solutions are delivered by our world-class VidyoCloud platform which is built upon our rich track record of innovation and invention. However, we see a clear distinction between the collaboration requirements that teams have for video conferencing (VidyoConnect) and the needs that enterprises have for effectively engaging with their customers (VidyoEngage). We also continue to emphasize and extend our open APIs delivered through our vidyo.io PaaS offering which truly empowers customers to reimagine the potential of embedded video interaction.”
The latest release of the Vidyo product portfolio includes several key new features and enhancements including:
- The VidyoCloud platform is now powered by Vidyo’s latest codec, the industry’s first implementation of scalable VP9 optimized for real-time video interaction and built from the ground up for real-time video communications. This groundbreaking invention can significantly reduce CPU demand resulting in benefits including dramatically increased battery life for mobile devices.
- Noise suppression to filter unwanted external sounds like keyboard tapping is now available in the VidyoCloud platform providing higher quality audio interactions.
- Support for Xamarin and Electron have been added to vidyo.io allowing app development from a single code base thereby dramatically simplifying cross-platform application development cycles.
- VidyoConnect has gained a sleek new unified user experience across all devices and endpoints – from mobile to soft rooms.
- In line with Vidyo’s focus on telemedicine, stethoscope audio support as well as local and remote far-end camera control are now available.
- DocuSign integration is available within VidyoEngage to support the completion of transactions in call to streamline processes and increase sales in industries like financial services.
It is exciting to see Vidyo combine its long-held reputation for top quality engineering with an emphasis on great user experience and a strong industry focus,” said enterprise communications analyst Dave Michels. “Vidyo’s customers can look forward to benefitting from the company’s cloud platform. They’ll automatically be able to take advantage of these and future product enhancements without having to worry about the costs and resource requirements to administer the infrastructure themselves.”
About Vidyo, Inc.Vidyo is the leader in integrated video collaboration for businesses that require the highest quality, real-time video communications available to directly embed into their business processes. Millions of users around the world visually connect every day with Vidyo’s secure, scalable technology and cloud-based services. Vidyo has been awarded over 170 patents worldwide and is recognized by industry analysts for its cloud platform and APIs. Thousands of enterprises, service providers, and technology partners leverage Vidyo’s technology to create innovative HD quality video-enabled applications. Learn more at www.vidyo.com, on the blog, or follow Vidyo on Twitter @vidyo and on Facebook.
The VIDYO logo is a registered trademark of Vidyo, Inc., VIDYO and the trademarks of the VIDYO family of products are trademarks of Vidyo, Inc. and the other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
Many of the products and features described herein remain in varying stages of development and will be offered on a when-and-if available basis. The product plans, specifications, and descriptions are provided for information only and are subject to change without notice, and are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Vidyo reserves the right to modify future product plans at any time.